Grand Luxury Penthouse, Lagos
ALGARVE - LAGOS
This is a rare property. It provides an Incredible feeling of Luxury, Freedom and Space.
Designed to generate positive, energising, exciting emotions and yet also inner-peace, serenity, self confidence. With a Sexy-Classy interior design.
With bird-eye views of Earth, Sea and Sky the Penthouse is a unique experience.
Re-energise and recharge with its Wellness and Spa feeling.
The space – the first floor
– In the first floor you have a dining room and open space kitchen, and the tea room. Glass doors open the space to a large balcony facing south from where you have sun all day long and a great expansive view of the neighbourhood. This balcony is a great place from which to enjoy breakfast in the sun.
– The first Suite, with a queen bed and a beautiful black tiles bathroom. This suite has it’s own balcony and morning sun.
– You will find another bedroom with two individual beds. This room also has morning sun.
– A second large bathroom, in beautiful yellow tiles with a bathtub.
The wood stairs will lead you to the top floor.
The top floor
– Here you find the main Living room divided into three spaces, a large sofa area with a Cinema size TV, another dinning area, and an area for chilling, yoga or stretching.
– To the South, large glass doors provide access have the main balcony – a very large balcony with a dinner table and chairs, sun-beds and in an elevated teca-wood platform the Jacuzzi, good for 2 or 3 persons simultaneously.
– The view from this balcony is 360-incredible. This is the top floor in the highest point in Lagos, bathed by sun all day. During the day is beautiful but at night its magical with a starry sky greeting you. Inside the Jacuzzi in 37dg and looking up, it’s a unique experience.
– The atlantic sea breeze and fresh air that you experience are unique. This is common theme for the entire Penthouse.
– From the Living room a wood door provides access to the Imagination Suite, a large suite with a queen bed, private closet, working desk, and the beautiful Hollywood bathroom.
– In addition this suite has it’s own private large private balcony with views to the west and Lagos countryside. It has direct sunlight in the afternoon.
– The Hollywood bathroom is complete with a large hydromassage tub and large shower area separated by glass doors. You even have sea view from the tub.
The decoration will complement the experience due to its high spec, luxury interior, tasteful combination of furnishings, exploration of color and choice of materials, which you can touch and feel, creating lightness and comfort. Exquisite rugs, the exotic scent of luxury candles, beautiful detailing and accessories create a luxury environment that will excite and delight.
The design objective was to simultaneously create a highly positive environment, emotional, desirable, creative, but also soothing, exuding inner peace and confidence.
All outside facing windows and doors have electric blinds.
Also, all balconies have extensible sun shades on the touch of a button.
The WiFi has a range extender so you have good coverage everywhere in the Penthouse.
The Penthouse is very airy and bright, in every division.
AC in every division, which can be used to heat or cool the apartment.
We have 1 indoor parking spot at the disposal of our guests. A direct elevator can take our guests and their belongings securely and discreetly from the indoor parking to the apartment.
A remote control supplied to our guests opens and closes the garage door.
Parking outside the condominium is also possible with many spots available and its both free (there are no parking meters) and secure.
All parts of the house are available and accessible to our guests, exactly as in the photographs.
The building where the Penthouse is located is also a classy property, beautifully finished.
- ID: 18540
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Type: Entire Unit / Furnished / Penthouse
- Size (Sqm): 230
- Beach vibe
- Good for Outdoor Sports
- Ocean Breeze and Air
- Parking: Free Parking Nearby
- Quiet Area
- Upmarket Residential Area
- Access: Elevator
- Bathroom: Bathtub
- Bathroom: Essentials (towels, soap, and toilet paper)
- Bathroom: Hair Drier
- Bathroom: Hand soap
- Bathroom: Hot water
- Bathroom: Shampoo
- Bathroom: Shower gel
- Bedroom: Drier
- Bedroom: Essentials (bed linens, blankets/edredons, hangers)
- Bedroom: Extra sheets and blankets
- Bedroom: Iron
- Bedroom: Washing Machine
- Children: Baby cot
- Children: Child High chair
- Comfort: Air Conditioning
- Comfort: Fireplace
- Entertainment: Cinema TV
- Entertainment: TV with Cable
- Kitchen: American Refrigerator
- Kitchen: Coffee maker
- Kitchen: Cooking basics I (pots and pans, kitchenware)
- Kitchen: Cooking basics II (oil, salt, pepper)
- Kitchen: Dishes and silverware (cutlery, plates, mugs, glasses, etc)
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Exhaust
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Kitchen: Juice maker
- Kitchen: Kettle
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven
- Kitchen: Stove
- Kitchen: Toaster
- Office: Dedicated workspace
- Office: Fibre-to-the-Home (Fast Internet)
- Office: WiFi
- Outdoor : Large balcony
- Parking: Free parking on premises
- Air quality
- Design Apartment
- Incredible location and view
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Panoramic view
- Top floor
- Wood floor
- Suite 1
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Guests
- 2 Single bed
- 2 Guests
- Imagination Suite
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 Guests
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Parties allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- ID or Passport
Please grab these documents. You won’t be able to make a booking without them.
- Flexible. View details
About the host, Sergio
- Portuguese, English, French
Most happy when
- When I'm creating something new
The area where the Penthouse is located, Torraltinha, is Lagos highest point and is a mix between relaxed residential and tourist resorts.
The exact location of the Penthouse is a very tranquil noise-free area, having very little car traffic. So, the neighborhood is ideal for its tranquility, stress free and beach vibe.
Its ideal as well for a 15 min walk to the beach, of which there are a few beaches to choose from. Namely to Portinho de Mós, the nearest Beach, the walk is a think of joy passing by beautiful villas, gardens, small passages, hidden corners, etc. Its a wonderful walk to do slowly with family and friends (and take a few photos!). It's also a good daily opportunity to do a bit of jogging, breath the fresh air and enjoy a bit of countryside.
Very close to the Penthouse there are a few coffee shops where to chill and read a bit, (or maybe go for a simple breakfast) with family and friends.
Within the neighbourhood (at about 10-15 min walking or 5 min by car) you have a variety are restaurants and supermarkets.
My favorite beach in Lagos is Portinho de Mós, a large and beautiful beach with yellow-red limestone walls contrasting greatly with the pristine blue of the sea. Walking its extension is a thing of joy.
Here you have a great spot for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, 'Campimar Restaurant Bar', which is just on the beach and enjoys great views.
Other beautiful beaches in the area are for example Dona Ana, although its a bit more crowded and smaller, but really charming.
On the other side of Lagos, the largest beach, Meia Praia. Here you don't have the limestone walls flanking the beach, instead the entire area is incredibly flat. It's a Scandinavian feel. Very interesting is the extension of this beach (about 5Km), where you can walk almost to Alvor. It provides a great feeling of freedom and perhaps the best views of Lagos and Alvor.
Ponta da Piedade, the tip of Lagos (5min by car), is a mesmerizing location due to its sheer height to the sea, incredible 360 views (you feel you can see the entire Algarve!) and beautiful rock cliffs.
On the way there there is a Restaurant on the left hand side, 'O Camilo' with stuning views to Lagos, Alvor, Portimão, etc. There's a very interesting small beach here too, Praia do Camilo.
Ponta da Piedade can be seen easily from the Penthouse, on the distance.
Overall at least an entire afternoon is recommended to explore the region by boat. Highly recommended.
Lagos City Center can be reached within a 20 min walk. A very pleasant slow jogging that allows to explore the surrounding areas inside and outside the city wall.
Lagos Marina is on the East side of Lagos, and perhaps more conformable to reach by car. Its restaurants enjoy beautiful views of the Marina and Lagos. Very pleasant area to enjoy for example at night, for dinner or for a cocktail.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights
- The maximum stay is 31 nights
- The minimum stay is 1 month
- The maximum stay is 24 months
- Sort By:
Reviews are a great way to talk about what your life was like, how you felt living in this home, the neighbourhood, your overall experience, the support you received from the host. Your opinion is super valuable for the community and future guests. Feel free to share.